Monday, July 26, 2010

First Post, A Look Back

I finally caved and decided to start a personal blog. Maybe I caved because my life now consists of things other than school, and therefore I have more time to blog, or maybe because I feel it is unfair to "stalk" other friend's blogs when they don't have a chance to stalk mine. Either way, here is my personal blog. I am not sure what my blog will turn into or what I will write about, if I am lucky, it will take on a life of it's own and a theme will emerge with much effort from me.

So please, feel free to "stalk" my blog, I won't be offended and feel free to become a follower, it is always sad to see a blog that only claims to have 3 followers.

To kick off the birth of my blog, I thought I would steal a post from a friend's blog. Here is a fill in the blank quiz that takes a look at the past, present, and future of me.

Through the Years

20 Years Ago . . .
1. I was 2 years old.
2. I was getting ready to become a big sister.
3. I spent my WHOLE day playing.

10 Years Ago . . .
1. I was in sixth grade and I had a major cruch on Demetri.
2. I was 12 and my best friend and I were inseparable.
3. I LOVED the Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls.

5 Years Ago . . .
1. I was 17 years old.
2. I spent most of my time taking pictures for the hgih school yearbook.
3. I was a junior in high school and spent an incredible amount of time doing homework.

3 Years Ago . . .
1. I was a sophomore at Westminster College.
2. I was so optimistic about everything in my future.
3. I was just beginning to discover how much I cared about someone.

2 Years Ago . . .
1. My best friend and I starting spending a lot more time together.
2. I was hating the dating scene.
3. I learned that a retail job and I didn't mix.

1 Year Ago . . .
1. I was just beginning to feel the pressure of graduating and what to do after school.
2. I felt stuck in my job but didn't have the heart to leave the kids.
3. I spent most of my time at Steve's house watching Star Trek.

This Year So Far . . .
1. I've finished college and received my Bachelor's Degree.
2. I am feeling the pressure to find a job in a bad economy.
3. I went out of the country for the first time and experienced the British Isles.

Yesterday . . .
1. I spent time with my guy watching fireworks.
2. Finished making a DVD about my trip to the British Isles.
3. Gave a bride her amazing bridal photos!

Today . . .
1. I dropped off a job application.
2. I am planning three photos shoots for this week.
3. I started my blog.

Tomorrow . . .
1. I will be getting ready for a junior golf tournament.
2. I will clean my room.
3. I will get ready for another job interview.

Next Year . . .
1. I will hopefully have a job.
2. I will hopefully have a new set of goals for the future.
3. I hope to be paying for my school loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment