Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I have been a bit MIA, it just seems like summer has taken over and I find myself enjoying the outdoors rather than sitting in front of a computer screen. Despite my sparse presence, I am here and loving life.

This Monday marks the beginning of a busy photo season. I have had a bit of a slow start the last few months but in the coming weeks I will be shooting engagements, bridals, weddings, babies, and commercial photos for a local doll maker. I am also getting ready for my five year high school reunion-it is my job to gather photos from high school and put them in a slide show!

I am a little bit behind on posting photos because I have been hard at work launching my photography Facebook page. If you want to become a follower, click here. Now that the Facebook page is all in order, you can expect to see some posts about the 4th of July and the Scottish Festival from this past weekend.

Just so I am not leaving you without some visual goodies, here is Monday's melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment