Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day Four-Stargazing

31 Day Photo Challenge-Day Four
A picture of your favorite memory


I don't actually have a picture of my favorie memory but I can definitely write about it! I love stargazing but living in the city does not allow many opportunity to do so. The city lights drown the glow of the stars but believe it or not, my favorite memory happens to be stargazing in the city. When I first started dating my boyfriend, we often went stargazing. One particualr night, while in the city, we saw the most amazing sky. Although the night sky was not covered in twinkling lights as it would be in the mountains or camping, we witnessed the most incredible shooting stars, one right after the other! My guy, a warm summer night, and shooting stars-this memory is as close to perfect as you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment