Monday, February 14, 2011

My List of Love

1. Life-all of the ups, downs, and unexpected turns. Isn't it fabulous that we can experience so much in one lifetime!
2. Spring-when the air begins to smell sweeter and there is a hint of warmth in the breeze.
3. Summer-short shorts, sandles, and sun burns. And most of all, the wonderful memories that summer always seems to be puctuated with.
4. Fall-colors, colors, colors! There is nothing better than living in a kaleidescope of color!
5. My boyfriend-he is super great. I can never wait to see what adventures we can add to our memory book.
6. Forever best friends-Kayla, you are the best friend I could ever have and I am lucky that our friendship just keeps going.
7. The golden hour-that time of day when the setting sunlight peers through the blinds and fills the room with most amazing warmth and glow! If I am lucky enough to see that time of day, my window and curtain will be wide open to let in the sun for those precious moments.
8. Family-I have a pretty great one, wouldn't trade them for the world.
9. Heartbreak-it's a hard thing to love but I appreciate every heartbreak that I've endured. The lessons learned have been invaluable.
10. Puppies-wouldn't this world be a terrible place if there were no puppies in it?

Just a fun look back one year ago, this is a photo I took on an afternoon walk on February 14, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment